Everyday Esthetic Dentistry: Clinical Challenges and Solutions
with Dr. Robert Margeas
- Friday, November 25, 2005
- Delta Beauséjour, Moncton, NB
This course is designed for today's esthetically minded general dentist.
Dr. Margeas will review dozens of direct and indirect clinical cases
and discuss the common clinical challenges that every dentist faces.
From diagnosis through completion of each case, Dr. Margeas will illustrate
how to solve each clinical challenge, step by step.
- Case planning & smile design
- Tissue management & impression techniques
- Treatment of severely discoloured dentition
- Porcelain veneers - preparation, cementation, and colour change
- Porcelain repair
- Creating opacity and translucency in anterior composites
Dr. Robert Margeas
Dr. Margeas serves as Adjunct Professor in the Department of Operative
Dentistry at the University of Iowa. He is a clinical instructor at the
Center for Excellence, Chicago, IL. Dr. Margeas is board certified by
the American Board of Operative Dentistry and is a Fellow of the Academy
of General Dentistry (AGD). He maintains a private practice devoted to
esthetic dentistry in Des Moines, IA.